Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm here with a gorgeous gift

Hi everyone! Hope life has been awesome toward you since I've last been around. Thank you for your patience and kind emails asking what's up with the long silences over here. Well, the truth is that since I got back from Michigan, I've been deeply involved with an ongoing and rather intense project (work kind of stuff.... boring and frustrating). I had hoped to post earlier this week, but someone decided to work from home all week which means no computer for me. More delay and well, you get the idea.

Sooooo, on a much happier note,  I finally have an opportunity to show you what I received a couple of weeks ago from a very talented and generous soul who sent me my Pay If Forward Gift. I was so excited to get this.... truly the spirit of Christmas as a small child. I had no idea what it would be, but I knew it would be awesome. The heart behind this gift is Danielle over at My Blessed Serendipity Life.
Don't you just love how she wrapped it in a vintage dress pattern and made the perfect touch with the newspaper flower? I sure do!


It's the perfect necklace for me! I just love it! As I told Danielle, if I had all of the necklaces to choose from, this is exactly the one I would choose. Did you notice the small heart dangling from the bottom of the charm with the words "spread love" over lace.... love that!

Thank you Danielle! I truly am loving this beauty and even more knowing that you made this work of art. Ya'll go over and say hi to Danielle and be sure to tell her what an awesome creation she made, ok? Hopefully I can soon get things more uh, organized and back on track over here and have some time to go a visitin' over at your place. It's on my calendar... somewhere amongst all the other behind stuff gotta do now should have done already.  ya'll pray for me..... ;))  Have a most awesome weekend, see you soon.  xoxo,
Ellen

5 comments:

  1. Cara Ellen,ti penso spesso,perchè ultimamente vedo che manchi dal blog,certo hai ricevuto un grande dono da Dio la tua bella nipotina e sicuramente sarai stata occupata.Noi donne abbiamo sempre da fare.Bellissima la tua collana regalo.Un bacione,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ellen. I am so happy you like it. I hope that you get through the boring work stuff soon and are able to relax or do something more fun.

    blessings,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute.. and yep.. it looks just like you...and even speaks of you.. Spread Love..
    have a blessed Sunday my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and so well done! You know I love anything related to paper and ephemera. A perfect blend.

    Have a great Easter! You are loved!

    Laura lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! If you feel so inclined... click on the follow button on the right column to add your name to the Wall of the Beautiful and Chic. Thanks for visiting & please come back and visit me again!