Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wow, Wednesday Already!?!



Can you believe the calendar is reading October already?? Not me. It seems that I just finished packing away the Christmas decorations from last year and am already having to think about them again... I... am...not ....ready...for ....this ....holiday...season.

BUT!! I have been shopping some in spite of my disbelief of the calendar. As in previous post, I have let out a few Christmas secrets, well kind of. However, I will let you in on a few more details. I have found this site that has something called deal of the day. From what I understand, every 24 hours, the site keepers (is there such a name?) post a new deal of the day. When it is over, it's over. I ordered a Discovery Channel photo slide show keychain for my son in law the other night for a steal at $4.99 (regular price $25.99), uh, yeah. He doesn't have a way to flash updated pictures of my precious Prince Charming, soooo, being the thoughtful MIL that I am (and oh so young too!), I snagged this for him.  The site is at    www.1saleaday.com    head over there and check out  what you might find for little of nothing for your special people for Christmas.

I was also able to snag some really great magazine deals for a number of people on my list. Of which I was really glad because magazines was just what I had wanted to get for these special someones. In the words of Cousin Eddie (from Lampoons Christmas Vacation), it's the gift that keeps on giving all year long. The down side of this gift though, is that it will show up before Christmas, as in several weeks before. Oh well, I'm just glad that it worked out that I could get a magazine for everyone I had wanted to without having to take out a loan.

So, have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! If you feel so inclined... click on the follow button on the right column to add your name to the Wall of the Beautiful and Chic. Thanks for visiting & please come back and visit me again!