Friday, September 18, 2009

Hallelujah!! The sun is FINALLY out! WooHoo!! We have had nothing but dreary rain for days upon days. Not just the little sprinkling, noooo, but hard, cold and steady rains for days..... Welcome back Sun!

Well I did not let the yucky rain keep me from being productive, oh no! I dug around in my lumber pictured above and uncovered the window here:

 Now, perhaps you would be wondering what in the world is that mess and what about it? I'm so glad you asked! Because I made a window cabinet. Yep. I did. I told you I have the power tools and I have a table saw - and I'm not afraid to use 'em either! Check it out, not bad huh?

The cabinet is actually primer white, not sure what is reflecting to cause the top of it to appear pink because it is all white. I already have another one that I made a couple of years ago, so this one is probably going to go on craigslist to be sold. So if you live in the Nashville area, let me know if you are interested in this one of a kind work of art because it won't last long.
Now please excuse me as me and the Poocharella must go outside and play in the sun while it is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! If you feel so inclined... click on the follow button on the right column to add your name to the Wall of the Beautiful and Chic. Thanks for visiting & please come back and visit me again!