Saturday, September 12, 2009

Instant Gratification, why did I wait so long?

It's amazing all the things I think about when company's a'coming! For a very, very long time I have drooled over all things monogrammed. I just love that look on things such as pillows, bags, notepaper, yada, yada. Anywhoo, I was in Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago just wandering aimlessly to see what was new there and I came across the iron on stuff. Not that I was unaware of such a great new avenue, I just had not really thought about how to put this to use for my love of monogrammed stuff. I know, duhhh.  So, check out what I've done: See the "blank" hand towel over there?  Yeah, real yawnsville, right? But wait and check out what I did with that little bitty iron on initial!! I ironed it onto the "blank" hand towel. It took me all of less than a minute and viola!! Monogrammed towel!!
Wanna see it hanging in the bathroom, just waiting for our guest to arrive in a few days?  Okay, here you go! Nice, huh?! 
Now I am off to see what else I can iron for monogramming purposes. Wonder if Hubs would notice if I monogrammed this computer mouse, or maybe his tv remote, the toilet seat.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! If you feel so inclined... click on the follow button on the right column to add your name to the Wall of the Beautiful and Chic. Thanks for visiting & please come back and visit me again!