Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gettin' my Girlie Glam on!

I have a confession to make. I once upon a time, used to dress like a real Girl. I used to wear the latest fashions in such a timeless fashion, I had style - or so my Mama told me ;))  Thennnn, I met my tablesaw and Ryobi changed my wardrobe to paint stained tee's and ripped jeans.
But it seems that the desire to be a Girl has revisited me yet again- and I think I like it!! I have noticed that with the honing of my home, so goes my wardrobe. 

I am seeing more and more of the likeness of home and clothes quietly slipping into every aspect of my life. (Grinning here) And yes, I do like it.
I have noticed that a tremendous number of you Girls seem to reflect the same, so I'm pretty sure you can relate. I have drooled endlessly over the jewelry, bags, and clothes you've made- all shabby and tattered.
I've noticed that you have your bling singing in everything along with the gorgeous rosettes and ruffles, bows and oh my - have you Girls got creative talent. All I can say is "thank you" and "more please"!

xoxo,
Ellen

3 comments:

  1. You go girl.. be girly ! My hubby loves it when i dress up.. and a nice dress up can lift my spirits very easily too..
    love ya girl.. you are beautiful no matter what is on the outside..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty things...so girly! And..I loved seeing your frenchy toile stash! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff is so vintage and glamorous! I want to go to an old Hollywood movie now!

    (Thanks so much for following me!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! If you feel so inclined... click on the follow button on the right column to add your name to the Wall of the Beautiful and Chic. Thanks for visiting & please come back and visit me again!