Monday, July 26, 2010

Just a quick Hello




I've been really busy in these last few days,
but I hope to be able to post my finds from this weekends' treasure hunt in the very near future.

The treasure hunt turned out to be pretty good in spite of the lacking estate sales in these past few weeks.

Otherwise, the heat index is high so most of us are losing our tans from staying inside so much with the a/c turned up to freeze ;)

Hopefully I will find a balance in my daily life very shortly and will be able to give you some very much deserved attention.

But for now, have a wonderful day and I'll post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! If you feel so inclined... click on the follow button on the right column to add your name to the Wall of the Beautiful and Chic. Thanks for visiting & please come back and visit me again!