Friday, September 3, 2010

Franklin Antique Mall tour






I made to my little booth and back with some really great pictures to share. So be my guest and enjoy a inside tour of one of the oldest antique malls  in Franklin, TN.




The Franklin Antique Mall is over 12,000 square feet of pure history. It used to be a flour mill before becoming the Franklin Ice House when it was built in the early 1900's.  Be sure to check the walls and ceilings in some of the pictures as you should see the original brick and wood beams.




The Girls have been redecorating the mall to welcome fall and our Labor Day guests.  This is their handy work at the counter.

Now I'll let you just wander around and be quiet while you tour.













































Well, that last picture bring us all the way around to the front door where we started. I hope you aren't to tired from all that lookin'! Thanks for going through the the old ice house with me. Until next time, y'all have a wonderful evening.

xoxoxo,
Ellen

10 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Ellen! One could simply get lost in there...and never want to be found:)...FUN place...visit with you again soon!
    Have a great weekend!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Ellen.. I could spend hours and hours in there and come out with such great finds... then go to lunch and then start all over again..lol...

    Have a great weekend my friend..
    See ya again real soon......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellen,
    I want to hop right on over to that antique mall and spend a few hours! It looks amazing!! I hope to get some antiquing done this weekend...we shall see if that pans out or not. lol.
    Happy day!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellen,

    That place looks amazing. My favorite things were the old kitchen mixers. My mother still has one, and my daughter loves to cook with her because of that old Sunbeam mixer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh...I'm on the next flight to Franklin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such teasing with all the great antique malls pics. I want to go! Everything looks great. I especially love the decorated front door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness~~what a fun store!!
    I can tell~~~ I could get in trouble real fast spending some $$$
    lol
    hope you had a nice weekend:)

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially love the pictures of the mixers and the booth Retospect I sure would get lost in there and do damage to my wallet.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! Franklin Tennesse is straight up I-65 from my house. I can be there in 4 1/2 hours, shop for several hours, drive back..no better spend the night. But it is so doable! Mr. EA and I like to take road trips, think I have to put this on the list. I'm serious, I'll let you know when we are coming so maybe we can meet face to face.

    Joyfully,
    Elizabeth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so lovely Ellen. You are really blessed to belong to such a nice establishment. I would love to spend a day digging around.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! If you feel so inclined... click on the follow button on the right column to add your name to the Wall of the Beautiful and Chic. Thanks for visiting & please come back and visit me again!