Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thank you for being you

I had a quick minute and so I wanted to pop in and tell all of you awe-inspiring Girls how much I so very much appreciate each and every one of you. You all truly make my day with your uniqueness and thoughtfulness toward others. What a desirable combination - and you all have it!

Thank you for your visits, kind, funny, encouraging words. Thank you for your enduring stories, sharing your how-to's and what-up to's, your life happenings with the rest of us, & for being uniquely you. All of you keep life very interesting!

Here is an endless supply of oxoxox's for all you!! Have a sunshine kind of day!


xoxox,
Ellen

6 comments:

  1. Such a kind and thoughtful post. Hope you have a very special day too. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I found YOU Ellen! You uplift and inspire ME!! Happy day!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back at ya girl.... you are such a sweet ladie.. and I have truly enjoyed becoming blogging friends with you.. God has his way of bringing friends together even if it isnt face to face.
    God Bless ya..x0x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweet Thing & "Sista Eternal" hope you got my mini e-btwn us girls I hope to get to finish soon. Have lots to share.
    Thanks so much for the words of love to all of us in blog land I am so thankful Pappa takes the foolishness... to give us the divine connections.
    Lots of x's & o's in your direction too.
    B&P, Firedancer

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! If you feel so inclined... click on the follow button on the right column to add your name to the Wall of the Beautiful and Chic. Thanks for visiting & please come back and visit me again!