Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Here's hoping



I've been slightly distracted doing this for the last several days. Hope, Faith, Dreaming about well, everything. I purposely left the camera home while reconnecting with family and friends. Definitely a new sense of purpose and a large dose of clarity has been received by me. I and my husband do not know how we are going to accomplish some of these plans & hopes from our married dreams, but the awesome thing is, that is where faith in Daddy comes in. All we have to do is Believe and continue to Dream.

             Matthew 6:33-34

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.


What have you Girls been up to or have planned for the week? Can't wait to hear! 


Wishing you all a wonderful and productive week filled with laughter and peace. Until later,
xoxox,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweets,
    This week is the start of our new year in homeschool. I got Evan to start on a blog and he put in his first entry. He is only 15 so I was impressed by the start. We had loads of sunshowers today so our plans to go and out and pick wild blackberries was foiled. I have a bit of a tickle in my throat the feeling of a cold that I am vehemently rebuking so I was reluctant to walk in the rainy weather. However I think I will go in the back and pick some that are growing in my back 'garden'as they say here in England for yard. I have lots to do and am in need of some real motivation. I seem to have lost the plot over the last week. I am feeling quite lethargic and un-motivated. Even though I did get up on the rebounder mini trampoline and jumped for a little which usually gives me a boost. I feel like I need someone to give me a good swift kick so I can get off of my hinds quarters. I would appreciate your prayers as I am shooting over some of mine.
    Oh and thanks for your in put it always helps to read the blog entries to get one moving. Off to try and get motivated. I guess I need to just do it...
    Later, {{xoxox}} Firedancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellen for the post..
    I have been seeing that word Productive a lot lately.. and I am feeling the need to be productive as well as keeping thing in priority..
    so thanks for another confirmation..

    Love ya friend...
    Have a great day...
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! If you feel so inclined... click on the follow button on the right column to add your name to the Wall of the Beautiful and Chic. Thanks for visiting & please come back and visit me again!