Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Here we go!


Good Morning Everyone!  I had to drop in to say hello and share a few things with all you lovely souls. Remember when I said that I have much going on, well, the above picture is a tiny glimpse of the madness from yesterday. I was so very far behind in inventory, record keeping, my booth - I had to catch up before going out to visit my dear booth that I've neglected these last few weeks.

I was pleasantly surprised when I finally arrived at my booth, to find that it was rather empty compared to how it usually is. Yeah!! I did not  know what I needed to bring to fluff it back up, however,  I spent some time moving things around and adding new smaller items.

I love having a booth! It supports my habit and gives me a great excuse to "hunt".  I am, however, considering a more stream line offering in my booth, just to give myself more definition to my focus rather than a eclectic mix of "whatever" fabulous finds I come across. More challenging, maybe.  But it is only in the consideration mode for now. I would love to hear your thoughts and benefit from your experience.

This is a small quick look at the prized finds from this past Saturday. Under neath the bed spread, lamp, cookbook, is an old unique bookcase.

I am hoping to strip this book case and a few other things today and get back to the refinishing of my furniture before the rain moves in tomorrow.

I'm also hoping to get back to the radio cabinet I showed you a few weeks ago and finish that today.

My overall goal is to plow full steam ahead today, tomorrow and need be, Friday. I need to finish this list once and for all as I have other outside projects coming up and will not have time to do this later. Oh do pray for me! :O

After I left the booth yesterday, I wandered into Marshalls for a quick look. Wouldn't ya know it? I found more yummy pillows!




Don't cha love these ruffles and rosettes!


   
        Loving the feathers on this one!


          Ok, I have to get out of here and into the mugginess of the Tennessee humidity that we are so famous for - didn't ya'll know, it's not the country music, it's our crazy weather and humidity we are best known for!  Anyway, ya'll have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Your booth looks really fun! I wish I could visit. Keep showing us what you got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Confabulicious!

    Thanks for coming to visit and for the encouragement - I sure appreciate that! Come back and visit me often ;) and I will see you later!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! If you feel so inclined... click on the follow button on the right column to add your name to the Wall of the Beautiful and Chic. Thanks for visiting & please come back and visit me again!