Friday, August 13, 2010

It's done - almost


Here it is in a near finished stated. This old radio cabinet has officially been converted to my new bedside table. It is almost complete. I will have to remake the decorative wood cut out that actually belongs in the big hole that I currently have the fabric covering. I'm also on the hunt for two old radio knobs or something to fill in the smaller holes. Other than that, it is done and I am loving it!

Ok, back to refinishing the rest of the stuff. Hope you all have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. very cute.....and nice to see you at the farm!

    xo+blessings,
    Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a wonderful piece, I love it!

    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen that is too funny- did you see the one i did, love it...
    thanks for stopping by my blog, mUch appreciated..
    Great job..
    Karryann

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! If you feel so inclined... click on the follow button on the right column to add your name to the Wall of the Beautiful and Chic. Thanks for visiting & please come back and visit me again!